Pops Street Fighter V Tournament
Thursday night November 16
6pm signup; Play begins at 7pm.
Up to 30 entries.
1st prize cash prize, t-shirt, and a game.
Top 3 will receive prize.
Code of Conduct All players are expected to maintain respect for one another and for all Tournament staff and spectators. Any player behaving inappropriately, or not competing in compliance with these Official Rules, may be immediately disqualified from a Tournament and forfeit all potential prizes. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Swearing, screaming or threats
- Cheating of any sort through any means
- Intentionally delaying or slowing gameplay
- Intentionally disconnecting network cables
- Intentionally interrupting network connectivity
- Any other known or unknown manner of tampering with gameplay
- Any other type of conduct deemed inappropriate at Pops’s sole discretion
Players agree to be bound by the decisions of Tournament Organizer, Pops and anyone acting on Popsʼs behalf, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Pops and Tournament Organizer each reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the type, process, or operation of a Tournament, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Pops and Tournament Organizer each reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to ban infringing players from any future Pops event if deemed necessary. Pops will not allow, and will not allow third parties, to display, advertise, or otherwise promote in any manner sponsorship, endorsement or other commercial affiliation with or by adult content sponsors, such as a publisher of pornographic websites, or companies that manufacture, sell, distribute or market alcoholic beverages, cigarettes or vaping (e-cigarette ), drugs, guns or other weapon on Pops’ official media content or channels, such as event video streaming and social media, in connection with Pops Bar. Players further acknowledge and agree that Pops and Tournament Organizer each reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit a player from displaying, advertising, or otherwise promoting in any manner sponsorships, endorsements or other commercial affiliation with or by any enterprise offering any products or services in the same market categories as any official commercial sponsorship advertiser of the Pops Bar. CAUTION: ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR EQUIPMENT, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A TOURNAMENT MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, POPS AND TOURNAMENT ORGANIZER EACH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO IT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Tournament Entities shall not be responsible for any of the following:
- incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in a Tournament or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of a playerʼs registration or gameplay;
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access which may result in alteration of gameplay or game results;
- any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, servers or providers, equipment, or software, including any injury or damage to player resulting from participation in a Tournament;
- injuries or losses to playerʼs person or property arising or resulting from participation in a Tournament;
- any acts or omissions by Tournament Entities or their employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Tournament;
- any equipment or software malfunction; or
- the inability to complete a game due to any technical malfunction
BY ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN A TOURNAMENT, PLAYERS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS POPS, AND TOURNAMENT ORGANIZER, ALL TOURNAMENT ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES, COSTS (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYSʼ FEES) AND LIABILITIES (INCLUDING SETTLEMENTS) FOR ANY INJURIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE TOURNAMENT, ATTENDANCE AT ANY TOURNAMENT, OR ANY PRIZE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER OR ACTIVITY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE TOURNAMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIBEL, SLANDER, DISPARAGEMENT, DEFAMATION, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, INVASION OF PRIVACY, PIRACY, PLAGIARISM, OR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, TRADE SECRET OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. THIS OBLIGATION SHALL CONTINUE BEYOND THE TERM OF THE TOURNAMENT.
poster designed by: http://www.emporiumchicago.com/event/street-fighter-v-tournament-2/